Thursday, February 17, 2011

Looking at others blogs

The three blogs that I really enjoy reading are Sarah Safran in 807, Gabby Vazquez in 814 and Jarmady Riascos who is also in 814.

Sarah Safran always does an amazing job on her reading response I especially like her response to Crank by Ellen Hopkins. I am a huge Ellen Hopkins fan so it was nice to see someone do that. I loved how she pointed out that Kristina's poems vary in tone depending on if she is high or not. Sarah didn't just do a good job on her Crank blogpost, Sarah does a good job on all of her blogposts they are all really thought out and it's obvious that she puts a lot of work into it. I also love her Twilight quotes I always find myself refreshing the page to look at new ones!

Gabby Vazquez like Sarah always does a great job one her blog posts. I was really enjoyed Gabby's poem topic because it really showed what fashion means to Gabby. I also really like Gabby's blog because she always puts a lot of thought into whatever she's writing. A blogpost that I really enjoyed reading was Social Issue: Anorexia I really enjoyed it because I think anorexia is such an interesting topic and Gabby showed that she knew what she was talking about and really cared about the topic.

Another blog that I found myself coming back to a lot was Jarmady Riascos. I really enjoyed Jarmady's blog because she always writes really good writing. I also love reading Jarmady's poetry, I love how she changes up the font to relate to the words she writes. For ex: in one of Jarmady's poems she writes the word shade, but she used a different font than she had previously been using, making the word shade darker and bigger to show it's importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment